Q-School is born: specially designed to school continuity in Covid-19 time.
“Remote schooling” tools are too often derived from other purposes’ solutions (and are not safe). Quintetto designed and developed in record time Q-School, the first ever real-time bidirectional didactic communication platform.
Q-School answers the main problems of doing school at a distance whatever your emergency or need:
- Maintaining the organisation and classroom teaching by reproducing the original real environment and the teacher-class relationship
- Low availability for many families of computers and high-speed/broadband connections (ADSL, Wi-Fi, fibre)
- Data subscription costs and usage thresholds
- Maintaining the continuity of the didactic and “social” relationship between students and teachers, also individually and extra lessons
- Real protection of communications and data (avoid cookies, analytics, registrations, external and third-party servers)
Q-School was designed to respond to:
- Familiarity of children with smartphones and high availability in families
- Extremely low bandwidth consumption
- Ease of use and immediacy of activation
- Continuity of teachers’ method, programme, procedure, minimizing the effects of distance
- Modular/scalable organisation of teaching, from existing classes to sections, from single school to educational complex, without the need for expensive IT infrastructures
- Ensuring absolute security and protection of communications contrary to what happens with the platforms of large operators or with standard commercial social platform.
Q-School is based on a very simple model:
- A personal computer (desktop or laptop) (private or school) for the teacher / teachers
- An Android or iOS smartphone for a single student
- Access to the mobile network through standard connection
Q-School can be set in Lecture or Student Reception modes, which allow to differentiate the communication and dialogue needs between teachers, students and families, in a discreet and simple way, also maintaining a conceptual continuity with normal school activities.