Real-Time bidirectional Didactic Communication
Qschool is born: specially designed to school continuity in Covid-19 time.
“Remote schooling” tools are too often derived from other purposes’ solutions (and are not safe). Quintetto designed and developed in record time Qschool, the first ever real-time bidirectional didactic communication platform.
Qschool answers the main problems of doing school at a distance whatever your emergency or need:
- Maintaining the organisation and classroom teaching by reproducing the original real environment and the teacher-class relationship
- Low availability for many families of computers and high-speed/broadband connections (ADSL, Wi-Fi, fibre)
- Data subscription costs and usage thresholds
- Maintaining the continuity of the didactic and “social” relationship between students and teachers, also individually and extra lessons
- Real protection of communications and data (avoid cookies, analytics, registrations, external and third-party servers)
Qschool was designed to respond to:
- Familiarity of children with smartphones and high availability in families
- Extremely low bandwidth consumption
- Ease of use and immediacy of activation
- Continuity of teachers’ method, programme, procedure, minimizing the effects of distance
- Modular/scalable organisation of teaching, from existing classes to sections, from single school to educational complex, without the need for expensive IT infrastructures
- Ensuring absolute security and protection of communications contrary to what happens with the platforms of large operators or with standard commercial social platform.
Qschool is based on a very simple model:
- A personal computer (desktop or laptop) (private or school) for the teacher / teachers
- An Android or iOS smartphone for a single student
- Access to the mobile network through standard connection
Qschool can be set in Lecture or Student Reception modes, which allow to differentiate the communication and dialogue needs between teachers, students and families, in a discreet and simple way, also maintaining a conceptual continuity with normal school activities.
For more information please contact us on
mobile: +39 335336284 or by mail: email@example.com
For technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org