Data controller and contact details
Via Carlo Viola, 65
11026 Pont St. Martin (AO)
VAT : 01086580071
Data Protection Officer (DPO) and contact details
Eng. Giovanni Iamonte (email@example.com)
What are cookies?
Cookies have different purposes according to their type, in particular they allow the correct functioning of the site, the monitoring of navigation sessions and statistical analysis of the use of the site by visitors, the storage of information and/or specific configurations to provide the user with easier navigation, as well as the personalization of the contents according to the preferences expressed to the user.
Depending on the different characteristics and purposes cookies may be:
– technical and functionality cookies: technical cookies (which can be further divided into browsing or session cookies and functionality cookies) are used to “carry out the transmission of a communication on an electronic communication network, or to the extent strictly necessary to the provider of a service of the information company explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such service” (see art. 122, paragraph 1, Legislative Decree 196/2013). They are installed to ensure correct navigation, proper use of the contents of the site and store some choices made by the user (e.g. language, country).
– Analytical cookies (analytics): they are used to collect information, also in aggregate form, on the number of visitors and analyze the traffic on the site.
– profiling cookies: are used to track and store the preferences expressed by the user during navigation in order to create user profiles and propose promotional messages and/or content in line with the preferences expressed. The installation of profiling cookies requires the prior consent of the user.
Cookies can be divided into proprietary cookies (so-called first-party cookies, installed directly by the operator/owner of the site) and third-party cookies (installed by parties other than the operator/owner of the site).
Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies: session cookies are temporary and are deleted at the end of each browsing session, while persistent cookies are stored on users’ devices to keep certain preferences, actions or configurations and remain even after closing the browser.
What kind of cookies are used by our site?
– TECHNICAL COOKIES
1. Technical session cookies: installed automatically as they are strictly necessary to ensure correct navigation on the site.
They are temporary, have a duration limited to a single browsing session and are deleted after the end of the browsing session and browser closure. Technical cookies are automatically installed while browsing the site because, according to current legislation, they do not require the prior consent of the user/visitor.
2.Functionality technical cookies: installed automatically to ensure the proper use of the site’s contents and to store some of the choices made by the user.
Technical cookies are automatically installed while browsing the site because, according to current legislation, they do not require the prior consent of the user/visitor.
Technical cookies used on this site and duration:
wordpress_ logged_ in:
At the browser closing
At the browser closing
wp- settings- time
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICAL COOKIES
– GOOGLE ANALYTICS – Our website uses Google Analytics with ANONIMIZED IP (cookie duration: 2 years). These are third party analytical cookies that allow us to analyse site traffic, collect aggregate information on visitor activities and process statistical information on site usage. Please note that in order to provide greater protection for users and their personal identifying information, we have activated the IP address anonymisation (masking) function in Analytics (_anonymizelp functionality). Google Analytics cookies with IP anonymisation are assimilated to technical cookies and therefore their activation does not require the user’s prior consent (Simplified Arrangements to Provide Information and Obtain Consent Regarding Cookies – 8 May 2014; Clarification on the implementation of legislation on cookies).
More information on the use of Google Analytics cookies can be found at:
To disable Google Analytics by opting out, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
– THIRD PARTY SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS & PLUG-INS
The presence of social widgets and social plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. Please see the privacy policies and how cookies are managed by third party sites.
Duration of cookies
Session cookies are temporary and remain active only until the end of the browsing session or when the browser is closed. Persistent cookies remain stored on your device even after you close your browser or browsing session and for a variable duration. Google analytics cookies have a duration of 2 years.
How to disable third-party cookies?
You can opt-out cookies directly from third parties, or you can manage your settings via https://www.youronlinechoices.com/
Manage, modify or delete cookies through your browser settings
You can manage your cookie settings and in particular allow, block or delete (in whole or in part) cookies directly through your browser or through third-party add-ons.
You are advised that deactivating technical cookies may result in the unavailability, limitation or malfunctioning of certain features of the site.
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647;
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare and disable cookies
Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265.